Hammer Construction is committed to working safely and protecting the health of our employees, our clients, and any others that may be impacted by our operations. Additionally, our goal is to minimize the impact of our activities on the environment.
Hammer strives for continuous improvement of its HSE performance by the efficient management of HSE systems. To achieve these objectives, Hammer will:
- Provide safe and updated equipment and a safe working environment for its employees.
- Keep employees, subcontractors and others that perform work on premises fully aware of hazards and safe work practices.
- Protect the environment from damage and pollution.
- Abide by the rules and regulations of OSHA and our clients.
- Allocate required resources and provide training to achieve its HSE objectives.
- Encourage all employees to report unsafe acts, practices and conditions, and empower them to stop work if safety is endangered.